Highways Issues

Problems with Highways in the parish can be reported to the Parish Clerk or any councillor. You can contact the Clerk to report a problem at any time, you do not need to wait until a Parish Council meeting. 

However the quickest way to report a problem is to contact Norfolk County Council Highways directly on the following web page:


The Clerk simply reports any problems using this web page so you may find it just as easy, and much quicker, to report the problem directly.

If you report a problem directly and find it is not being dealt with in a reasonable time, or if the Highways issue is more complicated than requesting a repair etc,  please let the Clerk know and the Parish Council will try to help.